MEMBERS LOGIN HERE
RENEW YOUR 2024 MEMBERSHIP NOW
It’s time to renew your membership for the 2024 season.
Existing members please LOGIN to your account
New members click HERE to join
If you prefer to go old school, you can use the 2024 MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL FORM
and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept credit card payments
In 2024 we will pay tribute to another of the great Manly players. Watch this space…
BUY OUR EXCLUSIVE FOOTBALL CLUB CAP
Member’s Price $30 plus postage
( free pick up from the Manly Leagues Club )
Click HERE to purchase
Or use this QR code on your mobile
NOTICE OF THE 20TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is given that the Twentieth Annual General Meeting of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited (“Company”) will be held in the Manly-Warringah Rugby Leagues Club, Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100, at 7.00pm on Tuesday 5 December 2023.
- Confirmation of minutes of the last Annual General Meeting
- To receive and adopt the Annual Report from the Board of Directors
- To receive and adopt the Financial Report to Members for the year ended 31 October 2023
- To elect six (6) Directors to the Board of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club*
- Life Membership:
To receive and consider a recommendation from the Board of Directors as to the conferring of Life Membership upon Mr Bill Hamilton, and if thought fit, pass the following resolution as a special resolution:
“THAT Mr Bill Hamilton be hereby elected a Life Member of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited.”
- To transact such other business of which due notice has been given.
By Order of the Board of Directors
13 November 2023
* As at 31 October 2023 six nominations were received therefore no ballot is required.
- Members should bring their current 2023 Football Club Membership Card or a current valid Driver’s Licence to the Annual General Meeting as entry is restricted to members, and valid members’ proxies only.
- Voting is restricted to members aged 18 years or over.
- Members eligible to vote can vote in either of two ways, namely by:
- attending the meeting and voting in person; or
- appointing a proxy to attend and vote on their behalf, using the proxy form accompanying this Notice of Annual General Meeting.
- Members wishing to appoint a proxy should complete the proxy form on the other side of this notice and ensure that the form appointing the proxy, and the Power of Attorney or other authority (if any) under which it is signed (or an attested copy), is delivered to the Company Secretary, Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited, PO Box 239, Dee Why NSW 2099 not later than 48 hours before the time for the holding of the meeting, that is, 7.00pm Friday 1 December 2023. Members can also email their proxy to email@example.com.
- A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
- A proxy form must be signed by the member or his or her attorney.
- If the proxy is not present at the meeting, the proxy automatically goes to the Chairman.
2024 MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS
You can renew via the website HERE or if that doesn’t work for you, you can call Julie Sibraa on 0413 386 418
and she will help process your renewal.
Many members have an automatic recurring renewal which is processed on January 1 every year.
If you have any doubt whether your membership falls into this category wait until after the 1st January to avoid potential duplication.
Thank you to all the members who have already renewed and welcome to our new members.
If you prefer to fill out a membership renewal/joining form and post you can find the renewal form HERE
You can view the 2022 Annual Report HERE, however if you would like one posted to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your postal address in the email and consider donating to at least cover the postage. Each report costs around $7.00 to produce and $4.80 to post. You can donate on our webpage HERE.