2013 Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is given that the Tenth Annual General Meeting of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited ("Company") will be held in the Chairman's Lounge at Brookvale Oval, Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100, at 7.00pm on Thursday 19 December 2013.
- 1. Apologies
- 2. Confirmation of minutes of last Annual General Meeting
- 3. To receive and adopt the Annual Report from the Board of Directors
- 4. To receive and adopt the Report to Members for the year ended 31 October 2013
- 5. To elect six (6) Directors to the Board of the Manly Warringah Rugby League Football Club
- 6. To transact such other business of which due notice has been given
Copies of the proxy form for eligible voting members can be download here
By Order of the Board of Directors
Dated: 27 November 2013
1. Members should bring their current 2013 Football Club Membership Card to the Annual General Meeting as entry is restricted to members, and valid members' proxies only.
2. Voting is restricted to members aged 18 years or over.
3. Members eligible to vote can vote in either of two ways, namely by:
- attending the meeting and voting in person; or
- appointing a proxy to attend and vote on their behalf, using the proxy form accompanying this Notice of Annual General Meeting.
4. Members wishing to appoint a proxy should complete the form of proxy attached to this notice and ensure that the form appointing the proxy, and the Power of Attorney or other authority (if any) under which it is signed (or an attested copy), is delivered to the Company Secretary, Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited, PO Box 239, Dee Why NSW 2099 not later than 48 hours before the time for the holding of the meeting, that is, 7.00pm Tuesday 17 December 2013.
5. A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
6. A proxy form must be signed by the member or his or her attorney.
7. If the proxy is not present at the meeting, the proxy automatically goes to the Chairman.
ELECTION OF SIX (6) DIRECTORS
CANDIDATES (LISTED ALPHABETICALLY)
NOTE * denotes current Board Member