2014 Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is given that the Eleventh Annual General Meeting of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited ("Company") will be held in the Chairman's Lounge at Brookvale Oval, Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100, at 7.00pm on Wednesday 10 December 2014.
- 1. Apologies
- 2. Confirmation of minutes of last Annual General Meeting
- 3. To receive and adopt the Annual Report from the Board of Directors
- 4. To receive and adopt the Report to Members for the year ended 31 October 2014
- 5. Life Membership
To receive and consider a recommendation from the Board of Directors as to the conferring of
Life Membership upon Mr Ian Martin, and if thought fit, pass the following resolution as a special resolution:
“THAT Mr Ian Martin be hereby elected a Life Member of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited”.
- 6. To transact such other business of which due notice has been given
By Order of the Board of Directors
Dated: 18 November 2014
1. Members should bring their current 2014 Football Club Membership Card or a current valid Driver’s Licence to the Annual General Meeting as entry is restricted to members, and valid members' proxies only.
2. Voting is restricted to members aged 18 years or over.
3. Members eligible to vote can vote in either of two ways, namely by:
- attending the meeting and voting in person; or
- appointing a proxy to attend and vote on their behalf, using the proxy form accompanying this Notice of Annual General Meeting.
4. Members wishing to appoint a proxy should complete the form of proxy attached to this notice and ensure that the form appointing the proxy, and the Power of Attorney or other authority (if any) under which it is signed (or an attested copy), is delivered to the Company Secretary, Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited, PO Box 239, Dee Why NSW 2099 not later than 48 hours before the time for the holding of the meeting, that is, 7.00pm Monday 8 December 2014.
5. A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
6. A proxy form must be signed by the member or his or her attorney.
7. If the proxy is not present at the meeting, the proxy automatically goes to the Chairman.